Here’s what you will provide in your presentation video:
- Begin your presentation with a self introduction
- To the right (just above the form) note your required presentation length and upload deadline
- Select a technology to capture your presentation
- Set your screen size to 16:9 ratio – larger is always better
- Record your presentation
- Save your presentation as an mp4 file with a maximum file size is 800MB (only mp4 files accepted)
Once your presentation is converted to the mp4, upload it along with your handout in the form to the right
- If your mp4 file is less than 100MB, you will upload it directly in the form as an attachment
- If your mp4 file is between 100 – 800MB it is too large to attach in the form. You will need to upload it to a large file service and copy/paste the sharable link in our form. We suggest you use Google Drive as it is easily accessible, and your large file is sharable.
- If you have handouts, slides, files or pdfs for attendees to down, combine them all into a single pdf and upload to the form.