Building Your High Performance Team
Thursday 8:00 – 9:00 AM
The Five Behaviors EVERY Team Needs To Be A High Performing Team.
This fast paced, lively session introduces the five key components for any team that wants to achieve outstanding outcomes. This simple framework, based on the international best-selling work of Patrick Lencioni, when implemented consistently, can help every team:
- Make faster, better decisions
- Tap into the skills and opinions of all team members which dramatically improves employee engagement
- Notice the wasted time and energy spent focusing on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict and then move them in a positive direction
- Focus only on important issues and stop revisiting the same topics repeatedly because of a lack of buy-in which causes performance improvement initiatives to stall and die
- Create exceptional and sustainable, departmental outcomes
Kiki Orski, MBA, RN
Kiki Orski is an experienced Performance Improvement Consultant with over 20 years of coaching and training leaders to achieve great results by improving workplace relationships and transforming business processes.
Kiki coaches leaders on how to work more effectively with their leadership teams, their employees and their clients to improve productivity, engagement and ultimately profits. Her company, Peak Performance Consulting is dedicated to helping organizations achieve exceptional performance at every level, starting at the top!
Kiki maximizes the powerful influence that combining the people and performance sides of business can have on organizational outcomes and results. Her primary goal is to ensure the work and learning that is done is truly sustainable.
Peak Performance has a client list that spans healthcare, pharmaceuticals, retail, travel, banking and engineering.
Partial Client List: UNICEF, United Nations, Chick-Fil-A, Pfizer, Victorinox, SUNY Upstate Healthcare System, Citibank, NY Presbyterian Healthcare System, Integra Medical Managed Care, Air France, Citibank