- Exhibitor and Sponsorship opportunities are designed to provide a showcase for products and services either specifically designed for or customarily used by human resource professionals. These opportunities are offered strictly as a means of information exchange. Exhibitors may not make sales, but may take orders in the exhibit area. Having an exhibitor or sponsorship relationship with the Tri-State SHRM Conference, does not indicate that the Tri-State SHRM Conference endorses the products or services of the exhibitor or sponsor.
- Exhibitor agrees that the Tri-State SHRM Conference shall have the right to make such rules and regulations or changes in arrangements, as it shall deem necessary and to amend the same from time to time. The Tri-State SHRM Conference shall have the final determination and enforcement of all rules, regulations and conditions. It is understood and agreed that the Exhibitor shall abide by all the conditions, rules and regulations provided by the Tri-State SHRM Conference for the governing of the Exposition and Conference of which it is part.
- Exhibitor agrees to accept this contract and confirms a check or credit card number for the full amount due to the Tri-State SHRM Conference upon registration.a. No rights in and to the said space (or any other space) shall vest in exhibitor until this agreement has been accepted on behalf of the Tri-State SHRM Conference, and such vesting shall thereafter be subject to the terms and conditions stated herein.
b. All exhibitor registration fees are non-refundable.
c. No subletting, assignment, or sharing of space will be permitted without the Tri-State SHRM Conference approval and the payment of an additional fee.
d. Promotional activity is limited to the confines of the space assigned by the Tri-State SHRM Conference. External advertising, canvassing and solicitation are not permitted outside the assigned exhibit space except by exhibitors or sponsors that have been granted such space or rights by the Tri-State SHRM Conference.
- Space assignment will be finalized within two (2) weeks of the conference. Care will be taken to avoid locating exhibitors next to competitors or exhibits with like products or services.
- Exhibitor’s use of its assigned exhibit space shall not infringe upon the rights and privileges of other exhibitors.
- Exhibitor is responsible for installing, maintaining, and dismantling its exhibit. The Tri-State SHRM Conference and/or the venue shall appoint the official decorator, draping contractor and labor contractor for the event and the designate shall have the exclusive right to supply all equipment, furniture, carpeting and decorating materials, draping and non-technical manpower on a rental basis to individual exhibitors.
a. Exhibit space footprint varies based on package selected by exhibitor
b. Exhibit space includes one draped table, two chairs, and a trash can
c. Exhibit space setup may occur on Sunday, April 26, 2020 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. All exhibits must be set by 4:00 pm Sunday, April 26th. Time may be adjusted at the discretion of the Tri-State SHRM Conference.
d. Materials must be scheduled to arrive no more than 72 hours prior to set-up.
- The exhibit hall will open at approximately 5:00 pm on Sunday, April 26, 2020 and remain open until approximately 3:45 p.m. on Tuesday, April 28th. Final times will be published one month prior to the conference.
- Insurance and liability are the sole and full responsibility of the exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to maintain such insurance that will fully protect the Tri-State SHRM Conference from any and all claims of any nature, including claims under applicable workers ‘ compensation acts and for damages for personal injury, including death, which may arise in connection with the operation of the exhibitor’s display. Damage to inadequately packed property will be exhibitor’s own responsibility. In the event that exhibitor damages the building, exhibitor expressly agrees to protect, save and hold harmless the Tri-State SHRM Conference from all loss and/or damages whatsoever caused by exhibitor to said building, or any part thereof, directly or indirectly. Damages or losses incurred by exhibitor due to theft, pilferage, fire, accident, or other causes shall be at the sole risk of the exhibitor.
- The Tri-State SHRM Conference will not be liable for failure to hold the conference as scheduled. All registration fees will be returned in that event.
- Exhibitor shall abide by fire regulations and all other regulations of government agencies and the conference site. All draping and decorative material must be flameproof.
- The Tri-State SHRM Conference will not be responsible for delays or extra expenses incurred because of strikes, labor disputes, or any other cause beyond the control of the Tri-State SHRM Conference, its agents or representatives.
- Loud noises such as bells, sirens, buzzers, etc. will not be permitted. All exhibitors must maintain a business-like atmosphere.
- No activities shall be scheduled during the time of the official program hours except with the express permission of the Tri-State SHRM Conference.
- Exhibitor hereby agrees to indemnify, protect, save and hold harmless, the Tri-State SHRM Conference, the Mohegan Sun and their management from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability for damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of the exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives.
- Exhibitors or their representatives who fail to observe the conditions set forth by the Tri-State SHRM Conference or who, in the sole opinion of the Tri-State SHRM Conference, conduct themselves inappropriately may be dismissed from the exhibit space without refund or appeal for redress.
- Exhibitors agree to contact conference attendees both before and after the conference only by US mail unless otherwise authorized by the individual attendee.
- By virtue of registering indicates knowledge of and agreement with the terms and conditions herein.