The TRI-STATE SHRM Conference invites you to submit a presentation to share your knowledge and expertise with the single largest event for Human Resource professionals in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, April 26 – 28, 2020.
Our conference and exposition is a forum for HR professionals to expand their HR body of knowledge, learn new HR strategies, receive recertification credits (SHRM/HRCI), develop in-demand skills and connect and network with subject matter experts, colleagues & other area practitioners.
The TRI-STATE SHRM Conference is held over three days, April 26 – 28, 2020, drawing over 500 human resource professionals. The Conference Program Committee strives each year to select a line up of first-class speakers, with the goal of allowing our attendees to hear and experience educational, informative and innovative speakers on a variety of topics.
Presentations will be reviewed and evaluated by the 2020 TRI-STATE SHRM Conference Planning Committee based on content, format and presenter credentials. We are looking for sessions that: are relevant and timely, covers topics related to or based on the Human Resource Body of Knowledge and provide how-to’s and real-world applications.
For this Conference, we have three goals for attendees and participants:
- To leave with initiatives they will be able to implement within their organizations
- Learn new and impactful HR strategies
- To connect with new people for future collaboration
Some questions the reviewers will consider:
- Content: Is the information timely, relevant and innovative? Does it align with HR professional competencies? Do the description and learner outcomes clearly state what participants will take from this session?
- Format: Is the session format conducive for adult learners? Does the session involve audience participation? Does the session address all learner types? Are there interesting elements in the format that could serve as a model?
- Presenter: Is the presenter knowledgeable, experienced and credible on the proposed topic? Did the presenter receive positive recommendations from credible references?
Submission deadline: August 30, 2019
All submissions must be made via our online and received by the deadline. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Lori McCombs at firstname.lastname@example.org